Download our FREE smartphone app today!
We’ve had another very successful year at Harris Girls’ Academy East Dulwich in terms of examination results and we’re very pleased with both the examinations outcomes and the destinations of our pupils.
Please see below for further information regarding the examination outcomes of the 2019 exam series.
These are estimated data, with final data published in January 2020.
- Progress 8 score: 0.65 (well above average)
- Attainment 8 score: 51.7 (national average 46.5)
- The percentage of pupils who achieved a strong pass (grade 5 and above) in English and maths at the end of KS4: 49% (national average 43%)
- The percentage of pupils entering for the English Baccalaureate (EBACC): 89% (national average 40%)
- The EBACC Average Point Score: 4.95 (national average 4.06)
- The percentage of pupils staying in education or employment after KS4: 92% (national average 94%)
Further information about school performance, including post 16, can be found here //www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/school/132711/harris-girls'-academy-east-dulwich/secondary